July 11th. Yikes. As you can tell, I’m a little behind with my July 2017 goals!
Seriously, how can we already be past the 4th of July?!
I think it’s partially because we’ve had a pretty cool summer, and partially because we’ve been pretty busy. Although, I think time just goes faster and faster each year. If you’ve figured out a way to slow it down, please let me know.
Since it’s so late, let’s get right to it. Here’s a look back at June.
- Get my eating back on track. I’m not going to check this off because I still could improve on this.
Get my workouts in.Yes! Even with the holidays, birthdays, and everything else, I made it to the gym at least 3 times a week.
- Deal with my stress better. This has not improved at all. I need to find a more specific solution in order to accomplish this one.
Have an awesome showcase. Yes! There were two beautiful performances from my sweet little dancers. They looked adorable in their costumes, and did such a great job. I was one proud teacher!
Adapt to our summer schedule.We are now in week 4 of summer school, and we’ve only been late one time. I’m calling that a HUGE success. Resolve insurance and appointment issues.While it wasn’t resolved to my satisfaction, there was a resolution. Unfortunately, we’re going to have to drive over an hour to have a consult for little P, since the only other specialists in the area are out of our network. I went through an appeal process, but wasn’t successful. However, we’ll do whatever it takes when it comes to his health. Celebrate family birthdays, Father’s Day,and plan any summer trips. We celebrated my Mom and my husband’s Uncle. The men all got to golf for Father’s Day. No summer trips planned yet, so we need to get on that ASAP. Create a Summer Bucket List.Yes! Check it out HERE Yes!
- Update Pinterest Images and Old Posts
- Finish Security
Honestly, the blog has been on the back burner. I’ve been trying to be more present with the kids, and we’ve just had a lot of activities going on. Those 4 hours that the kids are in summer school go by waaaay too fast!!!
Overall, I’d say June was a success!
July 2017 Goals
July 2017 brings an end to summer school, the start of my 6-week summer session teaching dance, and lots of planning to get everything squeezed in this summer. So, here we go:
- Figure out my health issues I’ve been extremely tired lately. At my last doctor appointment, I found I was anemic, and I don’t think it has improved, even with the iron I’m taking. I have another appointment scheduled. I think this will also help with the stress.
- Have a great summer dance session I’m taking on a few more classes during this 6 weeks, and we’ve also moved to a new dance space. I’m very excited to get started this week!
- Get a haircut Even if it’s just a trim!
- Check off a couple of things from our Summer Bucket list
- Plan a summer trip
- Start planning the twins’ 5th NICUversary party
And that’s it. I’m not including blog goals this month because I have enough on my plate, and it’s some important stuff. I’ll still be here writing posts and sharing those beautiful micro preemies, so please come back often.
Have you set goals for yourself this month? Has your summer been speeding by as quick as mine?