Endings and Beginnings
Our family had quite a few endings this week. However, as you know, with endings, there are always new beginnings. So, lets take a look at all our endings and all our new beginnings…and they all make me pretty happy this Friday.
- Kindergarten for Mr. B
- The Whole30 for me! T-minus 12 hours give or take…but who’s counting!
- Scrambling for the bus at 8 am
- Naptime for me with the twins, since Mr. B does NOT nap anymore
- Long, shaggy hair
- I’m really hoping diapers for the twins. We may have to do a three day boot-camp.
- Summer Vacation!
- Healthier eating for me and the family, but without restrictions
- New summer hair…all three boys got cuts, and the twins got some fun temporary red faux hawks
- No reason to get up so early in the morning. Did you hear that twins?!
- Park time, Zoo trips, and Bike riding
- Teaching my own dance classes (Hooray!)
- Summer road trips
On Wednesday, Mr. B had his “end of Kindergarten” celebration. After taking the twins to get a haircut, we went and watched as they sang their songs, told their favorite thing they would never forget about kindergarten (Mr. B’s was the zoo field trip,) and had tons of treats. I REALLY wanted a piece of the chocolate cake they served, but I controlled myself.
I still can’t believe I have a kindergarten graduate. First grade will be coming up faster than I want. Plus, the twins will hopefully be headed to a few days of preschool in the Fall.
But first, today is officially our first day of Summer Vacation, so we’ll be taking full advantage of having a fun Friday. I’m hoping the boys will enjoy being together this summer, instead of fighting. Fingers crossed.
So, what fun things do you have planned for this summer?