This week has been busy and challenging, but again, I’m trying to focus on the good that happened. I’ve seen this on a few blogs before, so I wanted to try it myself. A way to count what I’m grateful for with numbers.
It will be less confusing once I start. I promise!
Let’s get right to the numbers.
What I’m Grateful for by the Numbers
- 5 days of workouts.
- Two hours of hanging out with my kids at school.
- 64 ounces of water almost every day!
- Seven mindless hours of TV thanks to the new episodes of The Royals and The Bachelor.
- 6 minutes of a hot shower alone. It would have been longer, but the hot water ran out!
- One and a half hours of a nap after the boys woke and kept me up the night before.
- 1 Day of Sunshine.
- 53 degrees on Thursday morning, which is crazy considering it was below zero last week!
- 183 calories of Dove Dark Chocolate Hearts for dessert the other night. Yes, I counted them out and did the math.
- Two or Three Glasses of Wine I will be having on Saturday night. Just because. And it might be Four!
- 2 posts published this week, including 1 about a 1 lb 1.3 oz Miracle.
- Twenty gallons of coffee to get me through the week. No, that is not accurate math.
- Zero dollars spent on non-necessities. Gotta pay off those Christmas bills!
And those are the numbers that made me grateful during a hectic week. Why hectic? Well, here are a few of those numbers:
- 5 full days of school with 15 forced breakfasts, 12 packed lunches, and 1 anxious child.
- 2 extra hours of work.
- Three swimming lessons.
- 20 million loads of laundry. Not that much of an exaggeration.
- 4 trips to the grocery store. Why do I always forget something?!
- One broken drawer.
- 3 leaky water bottles. These have taken the place of leaky sippy cups, but still just as irritating.
- Two computer shut-downs while trying to type up this post.
And that’s where I’ll end it!
How was your week? What were you grateful for? Do you have any good water bottle suggestions for me?