I know I said this last month…and probably the month before that, but this month really flew by. I honestly can’t believe it is October!
I wanted to have a Stress-Free September, so let’s see how I did:
Here were September’s Goals and What Actually Happened:
- Get a good routine going with school We haven’t missed the bus yet, so I’ll call this a WIN! Usually, my husband attempts an outfit and snack/lunch when he gets up, since he is the earliest riser. I then double check when I get up to make sure we have the right stuff in our backpack, and that we’re not totally mismatched.
- Get to the Gym at least 3 times a week with the Twins Yes! Another win! Even with my darn cold, we went to the gym 4 times last week. I’ve been taking Zumba, Barre Fitness, and a Cardio Sculpt class (which incorporates weights.) I’ve also started my ballet class on Monday nights, and on the occasional Saturday. Although, on the weekends, we usually all head to the gym as a family. Even my oldest gets to go and has fun in the child care. Today, they even did a craft with the boys!
- Have fun on my Birthday I’ll admit that I was a little disappointed that hardly anyone RSVP’d to my birthday and I had to cancel, but it turned out for the best. Me and my husband had a great date, then met up with a friend for a few drinks the night before my birthday. I also got to go to a Japanese Steak house with my parents and family that weekend. My birthday fell on Labor Day, so we grilled out, again with my parents, and had some cake. I also got to do some shopping with my partner in crime, my Mom.
- Follow through with our Date Nights Yes! My birthday date, plus we also had a date and went to a March of Dimes fundraiser party. It was fun getting dressed up and having an adult beverage or two. Plus, we have another date for our Anniversary coming up this weekend!
- Don’t stress out as much With my husband being gone for almost a week, plus a ton of meetings, taping a TV show, volunteering at school, chaperoning a field trip, and almost depleting my laundry pile, I’d say I did pretty good. There were not as many tears this month or meltdowns, so I’ll just call this one a WIN!
On to October:
-Continue going to the Gym at least 3 times a week. Gotta keep up that momentum!
-Have at least 1 Date night. Our anniversary is coming up!
-Start working on that 30 before my 30’s end list I’m looking at you Pinterest! ….and maybe that Fashion post.
-Do 2 Guest Posts and Have some Great Guest posts on the blog I may have this planned already, but it’s good to give yourself a few things you know you can complete, right?
-Get my Blog Page views back up to where they were in July For some reason, July has been my best month, so I’m hoping to reach at least that many people this month. So, please feel free to share, like, comment, or do all of the above to help me out 🙂
-Throw a fabulous 6th Birthday Party! Theme to be revealed soon.
-Have a Happy Halloween!!!!
Well, that’s it. I’m not going to go crazy with the goals because there is a lot planned for this month already. I hope you’ll join me in October and keep me accountable. What are your goals for the month? If not goals, do you have anything fun and exciting planned?