10 Happy Things
Happy things have been a little hard to find this week. I’ve had a rough few days, but I’m pushing through. So, I thought this was the perfect time to link up with Krysten, of Why Girls are Weird, Lindsay, of The Flynnigans, and Charlotte, of My Pixie Blog, for their Happy Friday Link Up.
So, here are my 10 happy things:
- Three little ones that finished their breakfast for the first time all week. Hooray!
- Mr. B having a clean room. Even though it took a lot of nagging, and some help, you can actually walk through his room and see his new, cool rug. See above for said rug.
- TV. Even though I was sad that I finished Season three of Orphan Black, I was happy to discover they just added Season three of House of Lies to Amazon. I love Kristin Bell.
- Mixed Berry Whipped Cream Cheese. Have you tried this stuff? I could eat it by the spoonful (which I don’t. I promise!) It tastes delicious on toasted 100 calorie flatbreads, and it’s only 50 calories and 4 grams of sugar per serving (which is more than enough to cover an entire flatbread!)
- Sunshine. This really should be number one, but finally we’re having some nice weather. No more snow! Well, at least for the next couple days.
- Story time. Grandma and Grandpa took the twins to story time at the library, and they did a great job listening. This makes up for them not listening to anything I say at home. Not really, but this is a happy list.
- New blonde streaks. To cover the mass amounts of grey that seem to be coming in. I’m sure it has absolutely nothing to do with the not listening or the potty training.
- Advil and a tennis ball. Technically, this is more than one thing, but they both are helping me deal with really bad back pain. I’m not sure what’s going on, but it’s been particularly sore this week. I’m sure stress has nothing to do with it.
- Hollar. Have you heard of this site yet? You know how much I love a good deal, and saving money, well, it’s awesome. Everything is super cheap, like $2 cheap. They have everything from Kid’s toys to Makeup to Household items! Your first $10 purchase qualifies for free shipping, and if you use my link, you get a $2 credit (and I will too!) Plus, shipping is free on any $25 order after that. I’m a little afraid this might become my new favorite site. Just click HERE to check it out. I’m not an affiliate or anything, but will get a $2 credit if you sign up thru my link.
- 2 weeks Until the March for Babies. Which means two weeks to raise as much money as we can to give babies a healthier start in life. I’m also happy and grateful to everyone who has already donated and/or is going to walk with us. (you can still donate or sign up at https://www.marchforbabies.org/shanneva) We’re going to order our t-shirts and sweatshirts soon, and I’m going to reveal this year’s theme next week right here…so stay tuned.
I hope you had a great week, and have an even better weekend. Any fun plans?