The end of my Thirties
My thirties are rapidly coming to an end.
I’ve been seeing tons of bucket lists. I even made some myself for my family this Summer and Fall (which you can see HERE and HERE.) I’ve also seen a really unique list called 101 things to do in 1001 days. It seemed like a cool idea, but that seemed like such a long commitment to me. With my “mommy” brain, I figured I would forget a list that long, so I came up with my own version.
On September 7th, I started the last year of my thirties. Gasp. I’m going to see if I can accomplish these 30 things before my thirties are over.
Some of these are blog related, some of these are personal, but all are about me. Obviously, my family is always a part of everything I do, but these are solo goals. So, here we go…in no particular order:
- Finish an Aerobic or Zumba class feeling like I could teach it (instead of being all red-faced and gasping for air!)
- Take a Girl’s trip (No kids or boys allowed.)
- See 3 Non-cartoon movies in the theater.
- Drink the recommended amount of water each day for a week.
- Submit my writing to 4 major Online sources.
- Raise more money for the March for Babies than our team did last year.
- Plan and write my blog posts for two weeks in advance at least one time.
- Reach 3000 Facebook Followers on the Blog (If you haven’t liked yet, you can help me out HERE.)
- Change the design of my blog to something really cool (or at least to something I think looks really cool.)
- Be a successful President of my Twin’s Club.
- Attend the Third Annual Walker and Willis Walk to Fight TTTS (I’m super bummed we didn’t make it last year.)
- Take a trip to Minnesota to see some friends.
- Meet some of my favorite bloggers in person (Who’s with me?!?! Conference? Meet-up somewhere fun?)
- Fit into my Junior Prom Dress one last time (even if I can’t breathe when it’s zipped up.)
- Have a game night.
- Throw a party.
- Watch the final season of Son’s of Anarchy (I haven’t been able to finish season 6 yet because I’m too sad it’s ending.)
- Write a couple of letters to friends instead of emails.
- Clean out my closet (for real!)
- Perform on stage again.
- Try to learn to knit or crochet (again.)
- Try to learn to quilt.
- See at least 3 concerts.
- See at least 1 Play or Dance Production
- Go ice skating
- Do a blog, Periscope, or Instagram challenge and FINISH it.
- Work on Scrapbooks or memory boxes for the twins.
- Run 3 miles (in a row.)
- Do a Fashion post on the blog.
- Actually make a few of the healthy and/or yummy things I’ve pinned on Pinterest.
Well, that’s the list. Can you think of anything I might want to try? I’m definitely willing to substitute or even add-on. All suggestions welcome!