No. I am in no way ready for it to be December 2016.
It seems like we were just setting up our Christmas trees (yes, I said trees!) for Christmas 2015. Where has the last year went? They just keep going by faster and faster.
But, there’s no way to stop, or even slow down time. So, it’s on to setting some goals for December 2016.
First, here’s a look back at November…
I tried to keep it simple for November. I’m happy to report that I did meet a lot of my goals.
- Remember/Be on time to all appointments, activities, and meetings. Yes! Flu shots done for everyone except the husband. Mr. B’s 7-year-old wellness visit complete. Twins’ Club meeting attended.
- Workout at least 3 times a week. I only got 2 workouts in the week of Thanksgiving, but the rest I worked out either 3 or 4 times, so I’ll give myself a half credit.
- Start planning for the holidays. Secret Santa gifts done, Thanksgiving done, and a good chunk of Christmas gifts done.
- Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Yes! I didn’t stress nearly as much as I usually do. That was a big win for me.
- Work on Behavior It’s been No Yell November, and it’s only going OK. There has been LESS yelling, but there has been some. And it’s been pretty well-deserved. They should definitely call them the Frustrating Fours.
So, I’d say with how busy November was, I think we did pretty good.
On to December…
Again, it’s a holiday month, and a busy one too, so goals are going to be simple and helpful to me.
- Complete the blog posts I mentioned HERE
- Continue working on behavior with the boys and finding alternatives to yelling
- Stress Less about everything
- Spread Awareness on World TTTS Day (December 7th)
- Get together with friends
- Have a date night
- Enjoy Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
That’s it! While I got a lot done in November, I had a few rough patches. I’m going to try to get in a better place with my mood and attitude so I can enjoy the holidays with my family.
What do you have planned this month?