February is Here
While it may eventually be just as cold and snowy, February is starting off to be a much nicer month that January. We had sunshine and the sound of snow melting all day yesterday. I’m hoping that Groundhog does the right thing (whatever that may be) and we get closer to spring.
It’s time for a look at my February goals, but first let’s see how I finished up in January.
1. Get back into a routine
Yes! It was off to a rough start, but we did it. Plus, I made it to the gym with the twins a lot.
2. Start getting items together for the Walker and Willis Online Auction
Yes! I’ve got a ton of great stuff, and the Auction starts this WEDNESDAY. Please come “Like” the Facebook Page and get ready to comment with your bids this week.
3. Have a date night
Yes! We went to my husband’s work Christmas party and had a lot of fun.
4. Seriously try to make ANYTHING from Pinterest
No. Ugh. I’m just going to have to resign myself to the fact that this may never happen.
5. Get a new planner for the year and get organized
Yes! I’ve actually got more than one. One for all my fitness/work, one for my blog, and one for everything else. Three might be overkill, but I like keeping them all in their own special place so I have access.
6. Cross off at least one thing from my 30 things before the end of my 30’s list
1. Get comfortable in my new job
If you didn’t know, I just started training to teach little ones dance!
2. Plan our trip for the Walker and Willis Birthday Walk to Fight TTTS
We need to figure out logistics and the budget.
3. Come up with a theme and get our t-shirts (or sweatshirts) designed for our March for Babies Team
Our first theme was Superman, and our second was Star Wars. We need something to convey braveness, as our team name is Bex’s Brave Brothers. Suggestions are welcome!
4. Increase my water intake
I’ve been working out more, so I need to really focus on this.
5. Do a Valentine’s Craft with the boys
Does NOT need to be something for Pinterest.
6. Make a meal plan for one week
I’m going to make a list, get recipes ready, and get that crock pot out. Finally.