March is here, and Spring seems like it’s finally on its way. Except for that predicted snow storm, of course. Well, it wouldn’t be Wisconsin any other way.
Overall, February had its ups and downs. I was sick for almost the whole first half, but I’m back in action and ready to set new goals for March. Let’s first take a look back at how February ended up.
1.Get comfortable in my new job
Yes! I successfully taught a few classes on my own. I still have room to improve and grow, but I had a lot of fun and think this job teach ballet is going to be a great opportunity for me.
2. Plan our trip for the Walker and Willis Birthday Walk to Fight TTTS
Yes! Minivan rented. Check. Hotel reservations. Check. Plan for hanging out with my sweet friend Brooke and her family. Check.
3. Come up with a theme and get our t-shirts (or sweatshirts) designed for our March for Babies Team
I’m 99% sure I’ve come up with the theme. I talked to our designer, and sent him a rough sketch, so we’ll see what he comes up with.
4. Increase my water intake
With being sick, this really didn’t happen. The last two weeks, I got back up to where I was, but didn’t really make a great increase.
5. Do a Valentine’s Craft with the boys
Well, Mr. B did color his own T-shirt, but the twins didn’t really get to participate. Looks like it’s going to be a March goal.
6. Make a meal plan for one week
Yes! I did it! I even made a recipe from Pinterest!!!!
Plus, we also squeezed in a Date night, made it back to the gym a lot during the second half of the month, and we made $660 for the TTTS Foundation on behalf of Walker and Willis from the Online Auction. Overall, a pretty great end to the month.
Here’s what I’m hoping to accomplish this month.
1. Get all my donations lined up for my March of Dimes Online Auction, which takes place March 30th
2. Do a St. Patrick’s or Easter Craft with the kids
3. Have another Date Night
4. Increase my cardio endurance and water intake
5. Check 1 or 2 things off my 30 List
6.Do some fun family activities
I’m not going to crazy with my goals this month, but I really want to accomplish them all.
What are your goals for the month? How did you do last month?