I know I say this every month lately, but where has November gone? Until yesterday, I thought we had one more week until Thanksgiving. Then, my husband burst my bubble and told me it was Thursday. Did I mention snow was in the forecast?! Christmas music on the radio?! Black Friday sales already starting (OK. Those, I’m OK with.) I am not ready! Too soon!
Since it’s almost the end of the month, let’s check how the November goals are going.
- Share a fact or some type of information about Premature Birth every day I haven’t shared a fact everyday or even posted everyday, but I have been doing more Awareness posts. You can read them HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE. Plus, you can read some more Micro Preemie Monday stories HERE, HERE, and HERE. AND, it’s also Diabetes Awareness Month, so you can read about my friend Dennis HERE.
- Volunteer to do some events with the March of Dimes to spread awareness WIN! Even though it was at the tail end of October, we attended the March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction. They raised over $100,000 this year! I also went and shared our story at our local Macy’s. They are huge supporters of the March of Dimes and had a Shop for the Cause event in October. They raised $1000 more than last year, and also wore purple on World Prematurity Day, November 17th. #GoPurpleforPreemies
- Have more F-U-N with my kids WIN! We’ve been to birthday parties, a beautiful church/park called Holy Hill, and the City Christmas Tree lighting. Plus, we have something really fun planned this weekend. I will be doing a few separate posts to tell you more. For now, if this doesn’t show you the fun and love, I’m not sure what will.
- Do some Thanksgiving Crafts WIN! Did you see my post on Friday? Check out how to make this Thankful Thanksgiving Tree right HERE.
- Try to make something from Pinterest Ummm….no. Still have to work on this one.
- Complete some type of Fitness Challenge Well, I was going to join a challenge at my gym to maintain my weight during the holidays, but it was $15 for basically getting a t-shirt. I don’t need anymore and I’m trying to save all my money for Christmas presents, so I’m just doing it on my own.
So, there you have it. I think November has been going great. Way too fast, as I mentioned, but we’ve accomplished a lot. More Premature Birth Awareness to come!
Hope you have a fantastic weekend!
Ps. One more day to enter a fantastic Giveaway. Click HERE to be taken right to it, plus get some Online money-saving tips. Winner will be announced on Monday!
xo, Lorey says
That picture of the boys is so precious! Awesome goals!
I LOVE that wreath! It’s awesome. You’re doing great on your November goals so far 🙂
November is going way too fast for sure! Glad your month is going good, I hope you and your family have a great thanksgiving!
The Adventure List says
It looks like you are having fabulous November and achieving those goals like a boss!
Yes, November has been passing so fast! I love the post and the idea of these lists. Keep shining! 🙂
This is a great idea! Keeps you accountable and your goals in check :).
Chels (@Inspire_Indulge) says
I love how passionate you are about your causes. We need more people in the world like you doing good <3
Thank you so much!
This is actually a good time of year to do a fitness challenge because although everyone is busy, we are also eating….lots:) A fitness challenge helps to keep those extra calories equal to extra pounds. Great idea.
I love those thanksgiving cards. Please share the post with us on Literacy Musing Mondays. We go live again tomorrow at 6 p.m. Here is this week’s linkup: http://maryanderingcreatively.com/literacy-musing-growing-readers/ I hope you will join us. I am trying to get ready for Thanksgiving too. so busy this time of year. 😉
I do world at home too, i do for some reason still keep my membership though. Incase I get the urge to run while it’s raining. I’ll be volunteering at a soup kitchen on Sunday. I can’t believe it’s already November either!
Love those Thanksgiving Tree Cards. Very unique and creative. Agreed that November month passes way too fast. But I’m excited for the coming holidays. So I cannot complain lol! .
Becky @ Disney in your day says
Sounds like a great November! My gym has a challenge to maintain weight during the holiday but ours is only $5 so I think I’m going to try it. Hoping it helps!
Nice. I’m sure you’ll be able to do it with all your running 🙂
Cynthia @craftoflaughter says
I don’t know if its on my end or yours but your pics are just slivers! I love your goals and I know motivated yourself to work out with the backup of a gym takes some planning! I know you can do it!
Cute boys! 🙂 I love that you posted your goals! You are killing them! 🙂 and I agree~ where did November go? lol
Seriously. 🙂 Thank you!
You inspire me with the ways you set and then track your goals! I am good at setting them, but I dont track them like you! I love how you are so involved and giving back to others! Keep up the good work! We are thankful for YOU! xoxo
Awe. Thank you so much. 🙂
Some of your goals are pretty big. Mine would be to try to lose weight (just thinking about it so far) and get rid of a whole lot of clothes! Getting there.
The picture of the boys is wonderful. I love seeing pictures of siblings who are close. So sweet.!You’ve set some great goals. I plan to do a few of them…ill make a Pinterest recipe for Thanksgiving and I do fitness challenges using my Fitbit. Fitbit allows you to compete against your friends in terms of steps per week and the prize is bragging rights. We also need to do a few more fun activities before the month is out! Yesterday it snowed here so it might be fun to go sledding today if we can deal with 16 degree weather.
Ugh. 16 degrees? No fun. We got snow too, but luckily not that cold yet.
Have more fun with your kids is a great goal! I should do that too!
i love this idea of stating your goals in a fresh and creative way, then tracking back to see how you’ve done. I’m pinning this post, hoping I will hop to the goals in the new year as planned. Thanks for sharing!
Awesome. Thank you!
I think I’ll be having the perfect fitness challenge for you in December!!! 🙂 Make sure you subscribe to lifeinspandex.com so you are notified when it’s time to sign up. It’ll be free and there will be prizes! I hope you join. 😀
I love that you keep track with your goals liek this. I made a goals post once, I totally failed because I didnt hold myself accountbale. I think I need to give goals another try 🙂
Definitely. I find this helps keep me more accountable because I know I’m going to have to update the post 🙂
Caroline @ In Due Time says
I love that you volunteered with MOD! So awesome!
Thank you! We are the Ambassador Family for our city this year 🙂
Great goals! Love the craft! Can’t wait to see what fun activity you have planned!
Ty Wilson says
You’re like my newest she-ro! I would love to make more time for more goals.
She-ro! I love that! Thank you 🙂
November has flown by! It feels like the other day I was busy getting ready with wedding fun and now here we are married a few weeks already and getting ready for Turkey Day!
I know. I really can’t believe it’s this Thursday.
Chrissy Z. @ The Brave Wanderer says
“Have more fun with the Kids…” Love it – great Goal! Happy Tuesday!
I nominated you for the Liebster Award and would love for you to join! http://www.thebravewanderer.com/2015/11/liebster-award-volume-2.html