I know I say this every month lately, but where has November gone? Until yesterday, I thought we had one more week until Thanksgiving. Then, my husband burst my bubble and told me it was Thursday. Did I mention snow was in the forecast?! Christmas music on the radio?! Black Friday sales already starting (OK. Those, I’m OK with.) I am not ready! Too soon!
Since it’s almost the end of the month, let’s check how the November goals are going.
- Share a fact or some type of information about Premature Birth every day I haven’t shared a fact everyday or even posted everyday, but I have been doing more Awareness posts. You can read them HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE. Plus, you can read some more Micro Preemie Monday stories HERE, HERE, and HERE. AND, it’s also Diabetes Awareness Month, so you can read about my friend Dennis HERE.
- Volunteer to do some events with the March of Dimes to spread awareness WIN! Even though it was at the tail end of October, we attended the March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction. They raised over $100,000 this year! I also went and shared our story at our local Macy’s. They are huge supporters of the March of Dimes and had a Shop for the Cause event in October. They raised $1000 more than last year, and also wore purple on World Prematurity Day, November 17th. #GoPurpleforPreemies
- Have more F-U-N with my kids WIN! We’ve been to birthday parties, a beautiful church/park called Holy Hill, and the City Christmas Tree lighting. Plus, we have something really fun planned this weekend. I will be doing a few separate posts to tell you more. For now, if this doesn’t show you the fun and love, I’m not sure what will.
- Do some Thanksgiving Crafts WIN! Did you see my post on Friday? Check out how to make this Thankful Thanksgiving Tree right HERE.
- Try to make something from Pinterest Ummm….no. Still have to work on this one.
- Complete some type of Fitness Challenge Well, I was going to join a challenge at my gym to maintain my weight during the holidays, but it was $15 for basically getting a t-shirt. I don’t need anymore and I’m trying to save all my money for Christmas presents, so I’m just doing it on my own.
So, there you have it. I think November has been going great. Way too fast, as I mentioned, but we’ve accomplished a lot. More Premature Birth Awareness to come!
Hope you have a fantastic weekend!
Ps. One more day to enter a fantastic Giveaway. Click HERE to be taken right to it, plus get some Online money-saving tips. Winner will be announced on Monday!