November goals? What happened?
When I was planning out this week’s posts, I completely forgot to include my November goals! It may be because I’m in denial that it’s already November, or it could just be mommy brain again. Probably a combination of both.
So, let’s see how October went first.
- Continue going to the Gym at least 3 times per week Yes! I’ve been going to Ballet Mondays, Zumba Tuesdays, Barre Wednesday, then either Zumba on Thursday or Sunday too.
- Have at least 1 Date night Yes! Not only did we go out for our 7th wedding anniversary, but we also went to a March of Dimes Fundraiser called the Signature Chefs Auction. We got lots of food and drinks, plus helped raise money for a great cause.
- Start working on my 30 Before the end of my 30’s list Yes! #9 and #29 are done!
- Complete the #Octoberscopers challenge No! My phone still does not like the Periscope app for some reason.
- Do 2 guest posts and have some great guest posts on the blog Halfway Complete. I interviewed Serene Mom, and also guest posted on her blog.
- Get my Blog page views up to July’s stats No. I did go up from September, but still not as high as July.
- Throw a fantastic 6th Birthday Party Yes! See Here, Here, Here, and Here
- Have a Happy Halloween Yes! See HERE
Now for November
November is Premature Birth Awareness Month, which is a cause very close to my heart. I’m going to be focusing a lot of my blog and goals towards spreading awareness, and I hope you’ll join me.
Share a fact or some type of information about Premature Birth every day
Volunteer to do some events with the March of Dimes to spread awareness
Have more F-U-N with my kids
Do some Thanksgiving Crafts
Try to make something from Pinterest
Complete some type of Fitness Challenge
So, there you have it. My November goals. I really hope to complete them all, and I need your help more than ever. November 17th is World Prematurity Awareness Day, so I’ll be asking you all to please wear Purple and send me pictures any time before that date. They can be old pictures, pictures of your kids, pictures of your parents, any pictures of people in purple! I’d love to make a collage and post it on the blog, so please post your pictures on my FB Page or send me a message with them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you thought of any goals for November? Tell me about them!