The Auction is happening right now! What Auction you ask? The 3rd Annual Walker and Willis Online Auction to Combat TTTS.
Here are the reasons that you should participate.
The 3rd Annual Walker and Willis Auction
1. Your bid will help this sweet boy honor his twin brother, who was lost to Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome
2.Your bid will help save babies from TTTS, which takes more babies each year than SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)
3. Your bid shows all the generous donors how wonderful and amazing you think they are for spending time/money/thought/hard work into each donation.
I think these three reasons are more than enough, but in case you need a little extra motivation, here is a picture of some of the awesome items that have been donated.
If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you know that my twins had Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome, which was why they were born so early. Even though they struggled, and we struggled, while they were in the NICU, we were still very lucky. Both of our babies came home.
Too many times the outcome of Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome is very different. While it is thought to be rare, TTTS takes more babies each year than SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome,) according to the TTTS Foundation. Too many people, doctors included, are unaware of this serious, deadly syndrome.
To help Fight TTTS, to save babies, and to honor a twin lost, The Walker and Willis Birthday Walk to Fight TTTS started 3 years ago. In an effort to raise even more money, awareness, and offset some of the costs associated with putting on the Walk, I started an Online Auction. This is the 3rd Annual Walker and Willis Auction to Combat TTTS.
You can place your bids starting today, Wednesday, February 4th through Sunday, February 7th at 10pm CST. It all takes place on our Facebook Page.
It’s very easy to participate:
- Visit the Auction page HERE
- Look through the pictures in the 2016 Auction Items Album
- Comment on the picture with your bid in $5 increments
- Winners will be announced on Monday, February 8th
- Pay through Paypal and receive your items
- #Fight TTTS and make a little boy very happy
Will you join the Fight? Will you please visit the Auction page, and make a bid, or share it with your friends? Even sharing this post will help!
Thank you for your support!