Did you enjoy your Easter weekend? I had a whole post planned about our Easter activities, and then I looked at the calendar. How is it already the end of March?!
I have a big event coming up TOMORROW, and I’m so worried about it that I had to write about it. I really, really want it to be a success because it is for a cause close to my heart, plus I have had so many wonderful people help me that I don’t want to disappoint them. I hope you’ll keep reading, and maybe (pretty please?) help me out.
If you read this blog a lot, you know that I support both organizations because of our twins. They were born at 25 weeks, 5 days due to complications from TTTS/SIUGR. While the TTTS Foundation helped me enormously throughout my pregnancy, the March of Dimes helped our twins after they were born. Because of their research on premature birth and the development of surfactants lung therapy, my twins will be 4-years-old this May, and are very healthy boys. Of course, I am also forever grateful to the NICU nurses and doctors, who are simply miracle workers.
Anyways, we are a bit behind in our fundraising goal this year, so I’m hoping this Auction will help. As I mentioned above, I’ve had so many wonderful people donate, and I want to make them proud.
My heartfelt plea:
- Visit 2016 Auction for Bex’s Brave Brothers and the March of Dimes on Facebook.
- “Like” and share the page so many, many people are able to see it
That’s it. That’s all you need to do. Of course, if you want to help even more, keep reading 🙂
- Check out the items located in the Photos tab. They are all in the 2016 Auction Items Album.
- Comment on the picture of the item you wish to bid on in $10 increments starting WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30th.
- Winners will be announced on Tuesday, April 5th, after the auction closes at 10 am CST. Paypal or Credit Cards can be used for Payment.
So, you’ll not only be donating money to a great cause, but you’ll be getting some fabulous auction items. I have beautiful paintings, handmade blankets, delicious baked goods, and awesome gift cards.
I’ll be doing a recap of Easter on the blog tomorrow, but for now, here I am with my reasons for fundraising.
If you’ve made it this far, thank you so much for your support!