Who had some fun this week? Even though the months seem to fly by, this week dragged a bit for me. Perhaps it was the raging hunger or the lack of energy from beginning the Whole30? Or maybe the never-ending tantrums from the twins? Or it might have been the not sleeping at night thing.
Well, enough of that. I did have a little fun this week, and this weekend looks to be a good one too. So here’s a list of the good stuff from the week, and what we’re looking forward to this weekend.
The Good Stuff
- Catching up on my favorite shows, like Jane the Virgin and The Chase, since I couldn’t sleep. I also finished my book for book club in record time. Speaking of which…
- Book Club. Even without snacks or a glass of wine, it was so nice hanging out with the ladies. Plus, our next meeting will be at a beer garden and the Whole30 will be over. Hee hee.
- Avocados. Who knew these little green guys could make egg and tuna salad so much creamier and delicious than Mayo?
- Family dinners. Everyone eating and complementing the meal I made. Usually, at least one has a complaint…but not this time.
- Warmer weather and sunshine. I’ve finally been able to send Mr. B to school with just a sweatshirt, and I’ve needed sunglasses in the car. This is nothing short of a miracle.
- Bikes. Mr. B finally taking interest in riding a bike. Also a miracle.
- 2 Pees. Yes! In the potty!!!! One pee from each twin, and it was probably a fluke, but I’ll take it.
- Nap time. Even though it involves separating the twins and putting one in my bed, I’ve been so exhausted, I’ll take any excuse to lay down.
- A Fun Friday. Mr. B has his Spring music concert, so the whole family is going. We might even take the twins out for a treat after…if they behave.
- Weekend Plans. Our Twins’ Club Spring Party is this weekend. I love the ladies in the club, and the boys will all have fun.
What did you do that was fun this week? Any exciting weekend plans?