Who’s ready for a little happiness to end the week? Is it just me, or was this week really long and busy? As you may have noticed, I didn’t get to post as much as usual. I’ve been working hard during these last 2 weeks before the March for Babies.
T-shirts are ordered, almost all of the auction items have been mailed or delivered, and we’re finalizing details of the day with our team. We will have a team picture, we will be speaking at the beginning of the Walk, and we also get to do some promotion for it this week. The local news is coming out on Tuesday for an interview! I hope the twins and Mr. B get enough sleep the night before.
I, actually, have not been getting very good sleep this week. I’ve been going to bed early, but then will wake up in the middle of the night, just to toss and turn. Too much on my mind I guess. More on that next week. Now it’s on to just happiness.
10 Things that made me happy
- A little taste of Spring, allowing us to open the windows for the first time since Fall.
- 2 Days of naps for Little P and Big C (even though it involved me putting one in my bed, and forcing me to lay down too. I know. The things we do for our kids. Hee hee.)
- Celebrating a good friend’s birthday, and having some adult conversation.
- Book club. Great book and great group of ladies. (We Never Asked for Wings: A Novel was the book, and I highly recommend it.)
- A really tough rehearsal. Did I mention I’m dancing in a show in a little over 2 weeks? Check another one off my Thirty before Forty List
- Mr. B feeling better. (He had a fever over the weekend, and was not his normal happy self.)
- Taco night and a living room picnic. A last-minute dinner decision was a success! The twins each ate 2 Tacos, and tried Guacamole…and liked it!
- One summer trip planned, and another will be in the works.
- Last minute additions to our March for Babies Team. So excited to have more people joining and supporting us. Healthy Babies = Happiness
You can make me even happier by donating or sharing our link for our March for Babies team. Just click (or copy to share) https://www.marchforbabies.org/shanneva
How was your week? What brought you happiness?