Since I’m turning the big 4 – 0 this year, I’ve made a list of thirty things I’d like to do before my birthday. When I named the list 30 things to do before the end of my thirties, there was some confusion and many people thought I was only turning thirty this year. While I would love, love, love that to be true, it is NOT. I will be thirty plus ten.
So, I have changed the name of my list to Thirty Before Forty to eliminate any confusion.
February 7th officially marked the halfway point. 6 more months until my birthday. Gulp.
So, let’s check in and see how I’m doing on my list.
Finish an Aerobic or Zumba class feeling like I could teach it (instead of being all red-faced and gasping for air!)See this POST to see how I got there
- Take a Girl’s trip (No kids or boys allowed.)
- See 3 Non-cartoon movies in the theater. I haven’t even seen a cartoon movie in a theatre since Big Hero Six
- Drink the recommended amount of water each day for a week. Nope.
- Submit my writing to 4 major Online sources. (2 Done)
- Raise more money for the March for Babies than our team did last year. Working on it! Please feel free to help me out by making a donation HERE
Plan and write my blog posts for two weeks in advance at least one time.You’re reading one of them right now 🙂
- Reach 3000 Facebook Followers on the Blog (I’m a little over 1800. Please help me out HERE.)
Change the design of my blog to something really cool (or at least to something I think looks really cool.)
- Be a successful President of my Twin’s Club. We’re almost to the end of our year, so I hope so!
Attend the Third Annual Walker and Willis Walk to Fight TTTSWe just got back and you can see a few pictures HERE
- Take a trip to Minnesota to see some friends. Gotta wait until it’s a little warmer for this one.
- Meet some of my favorite bloggers in person (Who’s with me?!?! Conference? Meet-up somewhere fun?)
Fit into my Junior Prom Dress one last time (even if I can’t breathe when it’s zipped up.)Picture coming soon! Have a game night.It was an intimate gathering, but still a lot of fun. Throw a party.Read all about it HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE
- Watch the final season of Son’s of Anarchy Nope, but I did watch 2 seasons of The Affair and House of Lies
- Write a couple of letters to friends instead of emails. Gotta get on this one.
- Clean out my closet And this one
- Perform on stage again. (Scheduled!)
- Try to learn to knit or crochet (again.)
- Try to learn to quilt.
- See at least 3 concerts.
See at least 1 Play or Dance ProductionWe just saw Cabaret and it was fantastic!
- Go ice skating It may be a little late in the season, but it IS Wisconsin
- Do a blog, Periscope, or Instagram challenge and FINISH it.
- Work on Scrapbooks or memory boxes for the twins.
- Run 3 miles (in a row.)
Do a Fashion post on the blog.HERE it is Actually make a few of the healthy and/or yummy things I’ve pinned on Pinterest.This just happened during my Meal Planning Mania
So, I’m about a third of the way through my list. There are a few I’m worried about (knitting, the trips, the running,) but I’m going to do my best. I’ll update one more time before my birthday hits, but if you have any suggestions, I’m all ears.
Do you have a goal/bucket list before you hit a certain milestone? What are some of the things you want to accomplish?