Have you heard of the Fashion company LuLaRoe? I kept hearing so many great things about their leggings, like how soft and comfortable they are, so when my friend Danielle messaged and asked if I wanted to try some pieces out, I was super excited.
I’ve always loved clothing, but as a mom now, I tend to go for more comfort than fashion these days. Since LuLaRoe’s tagline is Where Fashion Meets Comfort it sounded like a perfect fit for me.
However, I tend to go for more basic, plain clothing, so I wasn’t sure if I would like the bold patterns and colors they are known for. Also, I was only familiar with their leggings, so I was really surprised by all of the other items they have available. Did you know they sell kid’s clothing? They also have men’s too!
LuLaRoe is a clothing line that is sold through Fashion Consultants. The consultants order their inventory, but only the styles and quantities. The company chooses which colors and patterns they get. They then have parties in their homes, Online, or even go directly to their customers…which is what Danielle did for me.
Danielle is my sister-in-law’s sister. (Does that make sense? No worries. There won’t be a quiz later.)
She brought a whole bunch of clothes to my house for me to try on, after giving me a preview of all the patterns and colors she had on her Facebook page.
*Disclosure: I received free or discounted product to facilitate my review. All honest opinions are my own.
I’m not going to lie. Trying on a bunch of clothes was a lot of fun. I love shopping, and this was like having my own personal shopper come to my house. I tried on a couple different styles of dresses and shirts, and I had to try on the famous leggings.
Everyone is right. They are super soft and comfortable.
It was hard to choose just a few pieces because I really liked a lot of them. Now that I know my sizes, I’ll be able to order directly from Danielle, which might be a little dangerous.
Even though I was scared of the patterns at first, I found some that really worked for me. I even went with a patterned legging, which surprised me.
The twins were home, and they had a lot of fun too. They are very into color, and loved all the bright colors and patterns of the leggings. They loved the feeling of them, and Danielle was nice enough to give each of them a pair, in their favorite colors, of course. They are super excited to be wearing them for Valentine’s Day.
1. How did you first hear about LuLaRoe?
2. What made you decide to sell LuLaRoe?
3. How does it work if people would like to buy from you? How can people contact you?
4. What is your favorite thing about selling LuLaRoe?
5. What is your favorite style?
6. What advice would you give to someone who is considering becoming a fashion consultant?
Overall, I really loved the clothing that I picked out. It is really comfortable, yet it’s cute and can be dressed up or down, depending on the situation. I felt like I could wear each item around the house, but then look great going out to run errands. I also would be able to wear the clothing for a date night or mom’s night out.
Plus, the boys loved their leggings!
Here are the other things I liked:
- So many cute dresses! And they have sleeves! For some reason, I always have trouble finding cute dresses that have sleeves. Not a problem with LuLaRoe.
- Comfortable, yet stylish. I feel like I’m in my mom uniform, but don’t look like it. No boring black yoga pants and sweatshirt!
- The Details. The zipper in the back of the dress, the patterned sleeves, and the feel of the leggings are just a few of the details that make this clothing stand out.
- The sizing and styles. There are so many different choices that I really think everyone would be able to find something they like, and that is flattering to their body.
Here are the things I didn’t like as much:
- You can wash the clothing, but you need to hang it to dry. Danielle did say she knew some people who did use the dryer, but they don’t recommend it. Since my laundry pile is forever growing, I’d have to make sure that I wash it ahead of time, so it has time to dry before I wear it.
- The prices. As you know, I’m a bargain shopper constantly in search of a sale. I’m honestly not sure if they ever have sales, but it’s always hard for me to pay full price for items. However, the quality and styles of this clothing would definitely make it worth it. It’s always better to have one or two nice pieces that three low quality ones.
So, I’ll definitely be shopping with Danielle again…probably soon.
Have you tried LuLaRoe? Which is your favorite item?