It’s May 1st! Time to share my May Goals.
But first, I have something very important to say…
- Thank you to everyone who read or shared or commented on any/all of my March of Dimes and March for Babies posts. There were a ton.
- Thank you to everyone that donated on behalf of our team. Your generosity is inspiring. We raised over $3000!!!!
- Thank you to everyone that participated in the auction. There were such amazing items up to bid on.
- Thank you to everyone who helped with our t-shirts. From our fabulous designer, Ink Designs, to our awesome sponsors, Team Hoffmann, Golden Sage Homemade, Andersen Creative, and The Meal Mobile.
- And a HUGE thank you to everyone that came out to support us at the walk. It was cold, and it was gloomy, but the love we felt from all of you made it all worth it.
So, before we get to May goals, let’s take a look back at how April went:
1.Continue to fund-raise and meet our Goal for the March of Dimes March for Babies We DID it!!!!!!!!!! It happened at the very last-minute, but we raised over our goal of $3000!
2.Go on a date night Yes! In addition to my husband’s birthday, we also went out to a good friend’s 40th birthday party. Good times!
3.Cut back on sugar in preparation for healthier eating in May (I’m thinking I might try the Whole 30) I have been trying, but I’ve still been having some sugar and chocolate. I did get my library books, so I can read all about the Whole 30.
4.Really work on the Family Changes I wrote about in this post We’re still working on less food waste, more help cleaning up, and less technology. We’re doing pretty good with more movement.
All in all, I’d say April went in the right direction. We’ve still got work to do, but that was to be expected.
1.Get at least one or two things crossed off my 30 before 40 list Only 4 months left!
2.Get our summer plans organized We have one trip planned and a few activities, but I need to get a few more things scheduled
3.Get some spring cleaning done I have got a major laundry back-up, and also need to get rid of a lot of clothes that the boys have outgrown
4.Get some writing done I’ve been doing a lot of last-minute posts, and it’s a little stressful. I’d like to sit down, plan out my blog, plan out my guest posts, and get it done!
That will definitely take me all of May to get done, and then some. Did you set goals for the month?