October 2017 is here! We finally turned off our air conditioner, and I’ve stopped myself from turning on the heat…so far. September was a busy, fun month, but I’m glad to start fresh with some new goals and ideas.
I caught some kind of cold/virus/yuck to celebrate the last few days of the month, so I need to work on improving my immune system. I’m totally blaming my
germs children. It didn’t help that I hadn’t been sleeping well, so it caught me off guard.
So, I got plenty of rest on Sunday, and tried my best to get back into the routine yesterday. I think I’ll be back to my old self in a couple more days.
Let’s take a look at how the rest of September went.
Have an awesome BirthdayMonth!Yes! Celebrations with my family and my friends. Plus, you all saw my new purse. You can get one similar HERE(Amazon Affiliate Link) Find Classes/Schedule for the GymThey added 2 classes back on the schedule, and a new teacher, so the gym is great again. Stay on Track with eatingI’ve been making myself drink a cup of tea before having a snack. Most of the time it helps, and I don’t eat anything. Most of the time. Enjoy my new Dance ClassesLoving them! Great kids, and I totally get a workout with my older girls.
- Clean out that Darn Closet I can’t even make any excuses for this one anymore.
Keep working on our School RoutineIn the last week, the bus came ON TIME every day. It’s earlier, but we haven’t had to rush yet. Do some fun, family activities on the weekendMy husband and the boys have been having lots of fun while I’ve been working on Saturdays. We also saw the new Lego Ninjago Movie, and had a movie night at home. Start thinking about Mr. B’s BirthdayDone. Stay tuned.
- Write at least one post ahead of time each week Not happened yet.
Post at least twice a weekYES! I even did a sponsored post this month. You can read that HERE.
- Respond to blog emails in a more timely manner I could do better.
With school in full swing, Scouts for Mr. B, teaching for me, and the twins still being cranky, hangry monsters when they get home every day, I’d say September went GREAT!
Here we go October 2017…
October 2017 Goals
- CLEAN OUT MY CLOSET Maybe if it’s #1 I’ll actually do it?
- Have a date night to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary
- Don’t stress about Mr. B’s Birthday Party
- Be more patient with the twins and Mr. B when they get home from school
- Figure out my own schedule at home
- Have a fantastic 8th Birthday Party for Mr. B
- Knock some items off our Fall Bucket List
- Have a fun Halloween
- Write out a blogging schedule
- Write at least 1 post a week ahead of time