Happy first day of August! Another month has flown by bringing us closer to the end of summer. The weather has finally made it feel like summer around here, and we’ve been taking full advantage.
The boys have been out of summer school for a little over a week. It feels much longer! I guess that’s one way to stretch out the summer…epic fights, out of control whining, and getting on mom’s last nerve.
Even with all of the craziness that comes with having three boys at home, we’ve still managed to have a lot of fun and do plenty of activities. We actually did really great with all of our July goals. Take a look:
- Figure out my health issues This one only gets half check. I got blood tests done, and my anemia has improved. However, my fatigue has not. My doctor wants me to follow-up with my OB, as it may be more of a female issue. So, back to the drawing board. In the meantime, I’m going to focus on my sleep and nutrition. I know I don’t get quality sleep, as I can’t sleep through the night. Ever.
Have a great summer dance sessionSo far, it’s been wonderful! My students are amazing, and we’re in a beautiful new dance space. Get a haircutYES!!!! It was pretty much a trim, but it feels fabulous!
Check off a couple of things from our Summer Bucket listYes! We’ve actually checked off quite a few!
Plan a summer tripYes! We’ve started planning a trip to Minneapolis! Start planning the twins’ 5th NICUversary partyYes! Invitations have been sent out and decorations are in the planning stages.
Now, on to August!
- Clean out my closet…FINALLY! I ordered a bag from ThredUp, and now I just need to fill it up. Plus, donate everything else that doesn’t fit anymore.
- Finish out my Summer Dance Program I’m halfway through, and want to keep up the energy and fantastic dancing
- Make a decision about another possible opportunity I never thought I would sell with an MLM company, but I finally have found products that I really love. Now, just not sure if I can/should take the leap.
- Have an Awesome NICUversary #5 How can the twins be 5 years out of the NICU already?!
- Have a relaxing and fun family vacation Watch out MN! Here we come!
- Make sure everyone is ready for school!!!! Everyone keeps asking what I’m going to do all day when all three boys are in school. My answer: Sit on the couch in silence and disbelief.
- Get some blog goals/posts/ideas for September when ALL THREE BOYS ARE IN SCHOOL!!!!
And that’s a wrap! I hope you are enjoying your summer, and have a great August planned. What are you up to this month? What else should I try to squeeze in?