December 2017 Goals
How can I be writing out my December 2017 goals?
I’m honestly not sure what happened to November. One minute I was trying to figure out what to do with all the leftover Halloween candy, and the next thing I know it was Thanksgiving. It went by in such a blur, I’m not even sure that I accomplished one thing from my goal list. Mostly because I can’t even remember what I put on it.
I do know that we did lots of home improvement and decluttering. I hope to show you some pictures soon!
We now have a beautiful new front door, awesome new windows, and 2 (Yes TWO!!!) working toilets. You never realize how important having 2 toilets is until you live with 4 boys.
We also had our first ever houseguest, I worked out like a madwoman at 2 different gyms, and I almost finished all of my Christmas shopping.
Plus, we had the boys’ parent/teacher conferences and their Fall concert. Both went better than expected!
So, I did get some things done, but I’m just not sure if they were on the list. Let’s find out together, shall we?
November 2017 Goals
- Figure out my schedule Still working on this, but making progress.
Join a new gymYes! Order a new pillowYes! Get my hair doneYes!
I guess I did better than I thought! On to the next set.
- Figure out insurance and doctors I’ve submitted our application, but have yet to pick a plan. We have until December 15th, and I’ll probably need every last second to figure it out.
- Deal with some behavior and mental health issues Is it possible that the behavior issues got worse? Yes, yes it is. Right now, I don’t even know what else to say about this.
- Do some fun Fall activity If cleaning out the basement counts, then a big yes. If not, then at least the boys got to make S’mores on the bonfire we created from all the junk we burned.
- Take a Family Picture Nope. I did get a picture of the boys dressed up for Thanksgiving, so that may go on the Christmas card instead.
- Work on the blog more I did not get ahead, but I did post more consistently.
- Get a few more products and post my Holiday Gift Guide Nope
Well, I started strong, and then fizzled out. Hopefully, December 2017 goals will be more attainable.
December 2017 Goals
With the holidays approaching, I’m not going to go crazy with my goals. I’m going to actually try an enjoy the holidays and not stress out. Heck, that’s probably my biggest goal.
- Figure out my Schedule. I’m going to start volunteering during art class for the boys, I’ve got physical therapy for my neck pain, the boys start swim lessons, and I’m trying new classes at the gym. Gotta get it together so I don’t stress out.
- Have a little fun. I have a couple Mom’s Nights planned and friends coming to visit.
- Raise Awareness for TTTS December is TTTS Awareness Month. It’s one of the reasons the twins were born so early, so it’s a very important cause.
- Celebrate Thanksgiving with my Family. We spent the actually holiday with my in-laws. It was really nice, but I’m happy we get to do it again with my parents and brother’s family.
- Take a Family Picture. Even if it’s not professional.
- Have a date night in with my husband, and a date night out. We NEED to finally watch season 2 of Stranger Things, and we need to see a movie that is not a cartoon. Or eat in a place without balloons.
- Publish a gift guide or two, and a review.
That should do it. I’m hoping December will move a little slower than November, but I’m not going to hold my breath. Actually, I think I’ll be taking lots of deep breaths, and throw in some meditation to head off the holiday stress.
How are you planning out your month? What are you looking forward to?