As I mentioned at the beginning of May, posting my goals on the blog really helps keep me accountable. Checking in on those goals mid-month and posting a goal update is also a key part of the process.
Looking back at what I want to accomplish for the month helps me to assess where I’m at and refocus, if necessary. Life usually doesn’t go as planned. So, sometimes I’ve completely missed out on what I was hoping to do. Luckily, if I notice those areas mid-month, I still have plenty of time to work on them.
No matter if you write a blog or write in a journal, taking a look back at your goals during the half-way point can be really beneficial.
- Drink that water! Ugh. Why do I always forget this one. Anyone have any suggestions to help?
- Meditate for 5 minutes before bed.
Stretch for a few minutes when getting up.I’ve actually been stretching before bed and when I wake up. Need to get that meditation in.
- Get better quality sleep by going to bed earlier, not having media/TV on right before bed, and de-stressing Nope. Darn you Vampire Diaries.
Stay consistent at the gymStill making it 3 or 4 times a week! Dance my heart outYes!
Celebrate the twins’ 5th BirthdayBirthday party at Dad’s office, and dinner with my parents. The twins even had their names announced over the speaker at the restaurant…and got giant ice cream sundaes. Celebrate Mother’s Day with the boys and our MothersYes! Had a really nice brunch with both sets of Grandparents.
- Get a date night to celebrate my husband’s birthday finally Not yet.
- Finish out Soccer and the School Year Strong!!! Big C is making great progress at soccer, and our last practice is this Thursday. Woo hoo!
Stay consistent with posting at least 2 times a weekYes!
- Finish working on security Almost!
- Complete at least 1 sponsored post Nope.
The Rest of the Month
I’m so happy that I took a look back to re-focus. We’ve been really busy lately, and it will continue throughout the end of the month. I really need that extra sleep and energy, so water, meditation, and de-stressing are a must.
How are you doing with your goals this month? Or with life in general?