So, how did I do?
Here’s a quick rundown of what I wanted to Accomplish:
- Increase my Blog Following
- Start to make Money with my Blog
- Keep Family Time a Priority
- Have a Date Night with Hubby
- Have a Date Night with Oldest and Hubby
- Stop Yelling so much
- Keep eating Healthy
- Exercise 5 times a week
- Organize room and get rid of Clutter
- Stop “Impulse” Buys
- I increased my page views from 6430 last month to 10, 091 (HOORAY! THANK YOU!)
- Stayed at #8 or #9 in Top Mommy Blogs
- Finished #30DayWriter Challenge (and still writing every day!)
- I have 1 Sponsored post and 2 product Reviews set up for August
- We went to Swim Lessons every day for 2 weeks, lots of reading time, drawing time, and building time. Also, took kids to a Church Festival and Train ride.
- Family dinners, a BBQ, and a Family Party
- Stayed consistent with eating healthy and have lost 25 lbs total
- Exercised 3 to 4 times a week
- Cleaned out my closet, Hubby re-organized Kitchen, Rummage sale set for August 22nd
There are still a couple of areas I still need to improve upon.
- We did not get a date night with just me and my husband
- I still feel like a mean Mommy and have been yelling too much
- Did not stick to an early bedtime, so the crabby/tiredness had a lot to do with the yelling
- Went to the Outlet Mall. Enough said. (Although…In all fairness, I did use my “Gymbucks,” so I didn’t spend as much as I normally would…but it still wasn’t all necessary)
What’s up for August?
- DATE NIGHT is a priority
- Submit my writing to other sources
- Try Vlogging (video blogging…not sure if I’m technically up to this challenge, but we’ll try it out.)
- Schedule more Blog posts to better utilize my time.
- Keep eating healthy and exercise at least 4 times a week
- STOP yelling as much by BREATHING and Taking Mommy Time-outs as necessary. Plus get more SLEEP.
- Don’t go CRAZY with Back to School Shopping.
As you can see, I’ve simplified my August goals to make them more manageable. I’m still going to keep myself accountable with a Mid-Month Check-up, so I hope you’ll join me.
How did you do last month? What are your goals for the month?