March 2017 Goals
It may be the second week of March, but I’m not letting that stop me from writing down my March 2017 goals.
We’ve had a ton of things on our schedule, and I always feel like I’m forgetting to do something or be somewhere. So, to keep me accountable, and to (hopefully) motivate you, I’m sharing my March 2017 goals.
It’s been a few months since I’ve done one of these posts, but just for fun, let’s see what my goals were…waaaaay back in December 2016.
Goals from 2016
Is it just me, or do you keep forgetting that it’s 2017 too? Ok. Maybe just me.
Here were my last goals I posted:
- Complete the blog posts I mentioned HERE Honestly, I’m not sure. I’m too lazy to look back and see if I did them all. I do know that I did a TTTS Awareness Day post!
- Continue working on behavior with the boys and finding alternatives to yelling This is an ongoing process, so I’m not sure that it will ever be crossed off.
Stress Less about everythingI was actually really sick over Christmas, so I didn’t really stress. Just slept and watched the 2 seasons of The Man in the High Castle (SOOOO Good!) Spread Awareness on World TTTS Day (December 7th)Yes! See post above.
- Get together with friends I did have a Secret Santa party planned with my friends…then it turned out to be Snowmeggadon. Darn Wisconsin weather! However, we did get to spend NYE with our friends and had a lot of fun.
Have a date nightLuckily, my husband’s holiday work party was after the holidays. Did we have fun? I have 2 words for you: Beer Pong
- Enjoy Christmas Eve and Christmas Day I really tried, but the sickness (sinus infection/migraine/general yuckiness) sucked a lot of the joy right out of it. Although, these three faces made it a little better.
So, December wasn’t so successful. January and February went by in a blur. On to March!
March 2017 Goals
I’ve decided to break them up a bit in the spirit of getting organized.
- Go to the gym at least 3 times a week
- Increase my water intake
- Schedule a follow-up with my doctor – I’ve been having lots of issues with my acid reflux
- Get used to my new glasses – I tried the no-line bifocals, and it was a fail. I pick up my new single lenses tomorrow.
- Have a date night, and try out a new babysitter
- Add more people to our March for Babies team and raise more money for the March of Dimes.
- Figure out school stuff for next year with the twins (blog post will be coming soon)
- Get our family calendar organized
- Start to de-clutter everyone’s room
- Have 1 post written ahead of time each week
- Find more things for Try It Tuesday (If you have an idea, please comment below or email me at email@example.com)
- Answer all my emails in a more timely manner
Honestly, that’s a lot for one month, but I’m hoping it will help me get organized and feel less overwhelmed.
If you’d like to join our team for the March for Babies or make a donation, please click HERE.
Have you set goals this month?