April 2017 Goals
I’m getting ahead of the game for my April 2017 goals.
Ok. So, it’s just one day early, but considering March’s goals weren’t up until almost mid-month, I’m calling this a win!
March was extremely busy. We had tons of appointments. The twins had an eye doctor appointment, all three boys (plus me!) had a dentist appointment, and we had two unscheduled doctor’s appointments for Pink Eye (Little P) and an Ear Infection (Mr. B.)
Plus, there was an educational evaluation for the twins, new therapy appointments, and a teacher’s conference. This last part of the month, I’ve been working on getting ready for a rummage sale, and fundraising for the March for Babies.
Phew. I’m tired just writing that out. So, let’s see how I did on my goals with all this extra activity.
March 2017 Goals
Go to the gym at least 3 times a weekYes! Even with a pulled neck muscle, I still managed at least three times a week.
- Increase my water intake No. Still need to work on this.
Schedule a follow-up with my doctor – I’ve been having lots of issues with my acid refluxYes! I have a scope scheduled for Monday.
- Get used to my new glasses – I tried the no-line bifocals, and it was a fail. I pick up my new single lenses tomorrow. I have the glasses. I’ve tried them on. Not gotten used to them quite yet.
Have a date night, and try out a new babysitterYes! Even though it was a date night that included Mr. B, we still got out and LOVED the new Beauty and the Beast!
- Add more people to our March for Babies team and raise more money for the March of Dimes. We have a few people signed up, but we are way behind last year.
- Figure out school stuff for next year with the twins (blog post will be coming soon) We are in a holding pattern on this. Waiting to see about the financial portion.
Get our family calendar organizedYes! Start to de-clutter everyone’s roomThe bathroom was started, along with all the boy rooms.
- Have 1 post written ahead of time each week Nope. Not even close.
- Find more things for Try It Tuesday (If you have an idea, please comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org) I have one planned, but I need more ideas!
- Answer all my emails in a more timely manner Not really.
So, as you can see Personal and Family were OK. Blog goals? Not so much. I’ve been very preoccupied and having a bit of a hard time writing things out. Usually writing helps my stress level, but I’ve also been not using my time wisely and by the time I get to writing, I’m just too tired. I’m hoping next month will be better. So, here we go…
April 2017 Goals
- Try to get to the gym 4 times a week.
- Drink more water!
- Go to bed earlier.
- Find new ways to de-stress.
- Celebrate my husband’s birthday and Easter
- Figure out Summer and Fall plans for the twins
- Get in a new routine with our new activities. We’ve added 2 days of therapy for the twins, and all three boys will be starting T-ball/Baseball.
- Raise a lot of money and March for Babies! (please, please consider joining our team or making a donation. No matter where you live, I will send you a team t-shirt if you donate at least $25!!! Just click HERE)
- Plan the twins’ 5th Birthday. Yikes.
- Get back to writing at least 2 posts a week. Try for 3.
- Write out an outline of content for the month.
- Get those email sorted and answered once and for all.
- Get my blog security figured out.
That’s it! It may look simple, but it’s a lot for me when you add it into the daily activities of life. The de-stress one is really important, and I NEED to do it ASAP.
Have you set your April 2017 goals yet? What’s on your list this month?